Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Grading myself based on a half sheet.

I think for Contributions and Class discussions I deserve a B. I do participate in class as much as I can but sometimes I don't get something or I just don't focus enough to think of anything new to say. I often assume someone is just going to say what I'm already thinking of saying so i just let wait to see if they say it.
For being on time I deserve a B because i was late twice, but i never asked to leave.
Attitude I think I can get an A. I am respectful I don't mess around I dont really complain when we have to do something and I am like positive about this class.
Work Ethic I think an A is appropriate I am prepared for class I write stuff down even if we are not told to.
When i criticize myself I'm always more like cruel to myself because I'm scared someone else would like attack me and like mention all the other bad stuff i didnt mention. I am never offensive when i recieve critisism and I'm never deffensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment